I'm constantly teased by Mike, Zach and even Will about how we wasted so much money on my so called pure bred Chihuahua, Chelsea. Even though it's obvious that she is not 100% Chihuahua, I am reminded everyday that she is my dog. She prefers me over anyone else in the house. She growls when the boys try to take her away from me. She snuggles close to my face most nights and most importantly, she loves me uncondionally! The breeder told me that she would never grow to be bigger than Chester. Now, she's twice the size of Chester. Her ears don't stand up like a real Chihuahua and she has a long dark stripe down her back. I think she might be part Chihuahua and part Daschund, thus she's a "Chihweenie".
I was looking for a file on an old thumb drive today and found these cute shots of my pure bred Chihweenie. She was and is so cute and still worth every penny!!


3 comments:
Awe... I LOVE those pictures... she really did look purebred when she was tiny.
Mongerr! she is an evil dog, mom... oh wow, I just heard her bark for the FIRST time outside... haha... when will she shut up?
well Lacy loves her! They are buds for sure. Lets hope that Chelsea does not turn into her demon self when they meet again... :^)
Post a Comment