I know everyone is wondering why a new post has not appeared in over a week. It's no secret that it's difficult for me to post as often as Kari, but I can honestly say my excuse this time was not work related. I usually only get a new post published on weekends and this past weekend I was out of town in Vegas. I went with my friend Sandi and her oldest daughter Amber. A few months back Amber asked her mom if she could go to Las Vegas for her 21st birthday. I happened to be there when Amber pleaded with her mom for this. Being the nice friend I am, I totally supported Amber in her quest to get her birthday wish from Sandi. So, I couldn't turn down the opportunity to join them. It turns out that Sandi's sister Suzi, who lives in Philadelphia, joined us to make it four. We had a great time shopping, eating, seeing the sights, going to a show, getting a spa treatment, and we managed to fit in some gambling.

I know it's kind of hard to tell, but the birthday girl is on the right.

This was the view as we walked back to our hotel on one of the many Las Vegas walkway overpasses.

The three of us in front of The Forum Shoppes at Caesars Palace.
1 comment:
Always glad when my kids enjoy themselves...Expecially fond of Sandi and Amber,I can't think of any other of your friends who as nice and loveable as these.
Post a Comment